Zoocoustics at Perth ZooMarch 1, 2023
Some of our pack members recently had the pleasure of attending the Zoocoustics event at Perth Zoo, and we have to say it was an unforgettable experience! The event took place over four magical evenings, with local unplugged music playing on the main lawn, surrounded by the lush gardens of the zoo.
Each night featured different local artists performing soulful tunes, creating a cosy and relaxing atmosphere. And the best part? They got to enjoy this music while indulging in some delicious bites from the food trucks or having a picnic under the stars. The event was a perfect blend of music and nature and the zoo’s commitment to conservation and sustainability was evident throughout.
- Friday 10 February – Sean Scott & Friends will be supported by Unscripted.
- Pack member review – “The atmosphere was cosy, relaxing and full of groovy ambience. The food trucks were diverse and delicious, adding to everyone’s enjoyment of a picnic with a show.”
- Saturday 11 February – Bitter Belief will be supported by James Abberley.
- Pack member review – “Perth Zoo was the perfect venue for a low-key night of relaxation and music under the stars. Starting off the night with the relaxing acoustics of James Abberley’s voice and acoustic guitar really set the atmosphere, but we also enjoyed the extra energy brought by rapper Bitter Belief, the second act of the night. The two acts collaborated on a couple of pieces and made for a great comedic duo in addition to their incredible music. Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a date night or a family event.”
- Friday 17 February – Coterie will be supported by Black Robin.
- Pack member review – “It was a lovely event and a very chillaxing experience. The event was set up well, you could see the performers easily on the sloping hill and you could bring your own picnic which was nice. The zoo’s lush gardens enhanced the experience, and the lighting show that accompanied the acts was magnificent. It was a beautiful night out and both bands were great.”
- Saturday 18 February – Nick Cunningham will be supported by Olivia and Reuben De Melo.
We have been working with Perth Zoo for over 10+ years, and we have always been impressed by their dedication to conservation and sustainability, and to educating the public about the importance of protecting our planet’s wildlife. We are grateful to be able to support their mission and contribute to their incredible efforts. If you missed out on this month’s Zoocoustics event, be sure to keep an eye out for the next one. It’s an event you won’t want to miss!
Thank you again, Perth Zoo, for inviting us to your amazing event!