We currently have one opportunity available at Painted Dog.
We’ve got a super exciting future ahead and we’re looking for new talent to join our pack! If you have the drive and energy to succeed, then please apply! We are open to all applications across Australia and will offer an attractive remuneration package in line with skills and experience.
Senior Market Researcher
In a nutshell.
We’re an agency like no other. Starting as the challenger brand ten years ago, we quickly became the leading research agency in WA, taking on national and international work and opening an office in the UK. We continue to take on more projects, more clients and new markets. We’re looking for experienced market researchers who can lead projects and client relationships to help us grow to new heights.
Quite simply, we’ve got a super exciting future ahead and we’re looking for talented leaders to join our pack.
What we do.
The whole hog. What we don’t do is sell ‘off the rack’ solutions and hide behind pre-packaged products – we don’t need to. We prefer to spend our time designing solutions to solve specific individual problems.
A broad mix of talented and sociable people who share a passion for fresh thinking and care about what they do. A fun bunch to hang around with too!
Our hunger to stay on top of our game and make a real difference keeps us energised and motivated to think and work innovatively so we remain in high demand.
Who we work for.
Many different brands across sectors, including some of the biggest commercial, government and social /health clients in Australia.
How we roll.
It’s all in the inspirational traits of our namesake – the actual ‘Painted Dog’ (aka African Wild Dogs). Highly strategic and adaptable team players, with excellent intellect and communication skills. We embark on challenges and are relentless in our pursuits. We really care about our clients and each other.
Who we’re looking for.
We’re on the hunt for people with the right smarts and the right attitude. Someone who loves the industry and can bring energy and inspiration to the team. Someone who can lead projects, develop and sustain business. This position only suits someone who is innovative, flexible and hard working. If you want to work in a vibrant and creative environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you need.
To be right for this role you will need:
- strategic and commercial thinking, not just research savviness
- to take ownership of client relationships and lead projects, from pitch to presentation
- to contribute to new research designs and innovative thinking
- to be an engaging communicator (verbal and written)
- a repertoire of research methodologies up your sleeve (qual and/or quant)
- excellent client servicing skills
- a critical eye and thirst for excellence in your work
- a positive energy and inspire others with your passion and ability to lead/mentor
- relevant qualifications/accreditations
What you can expect.
You should get ready to:
- be surrounded by talented and switched on people who’ll give you plenty of support, mentoring, training and a bouncing board for all your ideas
- work with a diverse range of clients and a mix of methodologies so your work is varied and remains interesting
- have flexibility and freedom in the way you organise your day, just as long as you get your work done and keep your clients happy
- work across geographical borders and time zones
- learn the latest advancements in research and start to contribute to our continual innovation
- take on opportunities which will help you achieve personal and career growth and your future goals
This is an exciting time to join Painted Dog and contribute to its future. If you have the drive and energy to succeed and want to play a key role in a dynamic organisation, then please apply! If you don’t have any experience doing this sort of job already, please don’t bother – we only want experienced guns for this role.
We are open to all applications across Australia who are willing to live in Perth for at least 2 years with the option to either stay permanently or continue to work with us in another market. We are open to negotiating an attractive remuneration package in line with skills and experience. We’ll even help move you and your family to Perth if we need to.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Hunt Smarter. Hunt with Painted Dog.