Join the Pack
We’ve got a super exciting future ahead and we’re always open for new talent to join our pack. If you have the drive and energy to succeed and want to make a difference in the work you do, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 08 9227 6464. One of our team will always be happy to talk to you!
What can you expect?
In a nutshell.
We are an agency like no other. Starting as the challenger brand eleven years ago, we quickly became the leading research agency in WA, taking on national and international work and opening an office in the UK. We continue to take on more projects, more clients and new markets. We’re always looking for passionate people who want to solve problems and make a difference in the work that they do.
What we do.
The whole hog. Just check out our other web pages for a taste. What we don’t do is sell ‘off the rack’ solutions and hide behind pre-packaged products – we don’t need to. We prefer to spend our time designing solutions to solve specific individual problems.
A broad mix of talented and sociable people who share a passion for fresh thinking and care about what they do. A fun bunch to hang around with too!
Our hunger to stay on top of our game and make a real difference keeps us energised and motivated to think and work innovatively so we remain in high demand.
Who we work for.
Many different brands across sectors, including some of the biggest commercial, government and social / health clients.
How we roll.
It’s all in the inspirational traits of our namesake – the actual ‘Painted Dog’ (aka African Wild Dogs). Highly strategic and adaptable team players, with excellent intellect and communication skills. We embark on challenges and are relentless in our pursuits. We really care about our clients and each other.
Are you a Painted Dog?
To be right for our team:
- You are someone who wakes up in the morning and thinks “I don’t have to do this. I get to do this”.
- Your work isn’t just a job. It’s about making a positive impact.
- You don’t settle. Instead, you inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
- You want to continually learn the latest advancements in research and start to contribute to our continual innovation.
- You’re not waiting to be told what next. You’re self-aware, self-motivated and self-improving.
- You don’t want to be measured by how many hours you spend in the office or on a project. You prefer to focus on great results rather than the process.
- You want to be surrounded by talented people who genuinely care for each other.
- You listen and think before you speak.
- And you treat others with respect.
Send your CV to email@example.com